NullGfxDevice

TheKerevas

Hi everyone and happy easter, I host my server on a laptop with i7 3630QM, its integrated Intel HD 4000 video card, 8GB of RAM, a 500GB Samsung SSD and a dedicated 1000/700 connection for this PC and we play with 8 people without any problem. I noticed from the "output log dedi" file that the video card does not recognize and therefore many shaders are unsupported creating various errors, here are some examples of errors that appear (there are more and all of this type). Is there any way to fix it? I also read something in the forum but I do not understand if it is normal because it is a dedicated server or not

Forcing GfxDevice: Null
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=0
NullGfxDevice:
    Version:  NULL 1.0 [1.0]
    Renderer: Null Device
    Vendor:   Unity Technologies
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
- Completed reload, in  0.403 seconds
ERROR: Shader Sprites/Default shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
Microsoft Media Foundation video decoding to texture disabled: graphics device is Null, only Direct3D 11 and Direct3D 12 (only on desktop) are supported.
ERROR: Shader Sprites/Mask shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
ERROR: Shader Legacy Shaders/VertexLit shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Legacy Shaders/Diffuse' - All subshaders removed
WARNING: Shader Did you use #pragma only_renderers and omit this platform?
WARNING: Shader If subshaders removal was intentional, you may have forgotten turning Fallback off?
ERROR: Shader Legacy Shaders/Diffuse shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Legacy Shaders/Diffuse' - All subshaders removed
WARNING: Shader If subshaders removal was intentional, you may have forgotten turning Fallback off?
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: '7DTD/Cube_UI_Frame' - All subshaders removed
ERROR: Shader 7DTD/Cube_UI_Frame shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: '7DTD/Cube_UI_Frame' - All subshaders removed
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: '7DTD/Cube_UI_Glow' - All subshaders removed
ERROR: Shader 7DTD/Cube_UI_Glow shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: '7DTD/Cube_UI_Glow' - All subshaders removed
ERROR: Shader GUI/Text Shader shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
ERROR: Shader Unlit/Transparent Colored shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)

Archived