FPS issues part 17.24 alpha

Here is my log.

https://pastebin.com/7megAHBW

Mow to the problem. I have been running in 4K with a FPS above 80, sometimes it caps out at 144. It has been like thatfor sometime except today and it barely gets about 60 to 65 FPS. I have tried using the taskmanager/affinity trick. I also run with the launch options of -useallcores.

Knowing my luck it will be back to normal soon

I haved a combination of settings, no luck.

The first things I would check are A. that you have fully excluded the client from AV solutions. Recent updates to AV software have been causing an issue. B. Verify that Windows update didn't ruin perfectly good GPU drivers by downloading and performing a clean install from Nvidia.

Just as I thought, normal service has resumed. It appears one those random issues that come up now and again and it resolves itself by some swearing.

2 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

The first things I would check are A. that you have fully excluded the client from AV solutions. Recent updates to AV software have been causing an issue. B. Verify that Windows update didn't ruin perfectly good GPU drivers by downloading and performing a clean install from Nvidia.

Early testing, so far, is looking good. The FPS appears to be a little bit more stable. I still get some drops. I will need to test a lot more.

I have had a look at my AV settings and it does have an exclusion, I decided to disable the AV and then run the game. Then, I enabled my av. Little or no difference in FPS.

Good old Windoze, I re-installed the GPU driver and sorted out the settings. Winblows might have done summat but now, hopefully sorted.

Thank you for that, and, I  will report back later on

Archived