Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Roland Yep, the problem with the difference between players can´t be solved completly, but they could at least try to keep it as low as possible. But making it even easier to min/max and rush trough isn´t the right decision as this makes it more likely that the gap gets bigger, way faster than before. The current changes actually encourage people to do so.

Ahh yeah. The genre mix. Ofc it is a mix. But it´s not called the looting trading horde game or the mining horde leveling game. It´s called 7 Days to die, the survival horde crafting game. So the focus should be on those things. Everything else is basically false advertising. Not exactly but it´s too late for me to properly express that in english. False labeling? I don´t know. A less severe form of false advertising. Something that is illegal for many products. At least here.

I mean the survival is nearly gone already, temperature doesn´t really effect you, weather has no role at all, food is everywhere and even water is still an all you can drink buffet if played as a loot shooter (there i said it again). Crafting isn´t necessary for many things. Basically only horde belongs there anymore.

@Crater Creator It´s also not fun on public servers when your direct neighbour has a higher gamestage and draws in tougher zombie spawns. And you can´t always choose your neighbour or if you have one or not. Who wants to move just because a min/maxer deceided to live near you? Nobody.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Roland Yep, the problem with the difference between players can´t be solved completly, but they could at least try to keep it as low as possible. But making it even easier to min/max and rush trough isn´t the right decision as this makes it more likely that the gap gets bigger, way faster than before. The current changes actually encourage people to do so.

Ahh yeah. The genre mix. Ofc it is a mix. But it´s not called the looting trading horde game or the mining horde leveling game. It´s called 7 Days to die, the survival horde crafting game. So the focus should be on those things. Everything else is basically false advertising. Not exactly but it´s too late for me to properly express that in english. False labeling? I don´t know. A less severe form of false advertising. Something that is illegal for many products. At least here.

I mean the survival is nearly gone already, temperature doesn´t really effect you, weather has no role at all, food is everywhere and even water is still an all you can drink buffet if played as a loot shooter (there i said it again). Crafting isn´t necessary. Basically only horde belongs there anymore.

@Crater Creator It´s also not fun on public servers when your direct neighbour has a higher gamestage and draws in tougher zombie spawns. And you can´t always choose your neighbour or if you have one or not. Who wants to move just because a min/maxer deceided to live near you? Nobody.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I mean the survival is already nearly gone already. Crafting isn´t necessary. Basically only horde belongs there anymore.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Ahh yeah. The genre mix. Ofc it is a mix. But it´s not called the looting trading horde game or the mining horde leveling game. It´s called 7 Days to die, the survival horde crafting game. So the focus should be on those things. Everything else is basically false advertising. Not exactly but it´s too late for me too properly express that in english. False labeling? I don´t know. A less severe form of false advertising. Something that is illegal for many products. At least here.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Yep, the problem with the difference between players can´t be solved completly, but they could at least try to keep it as low as possible. But making it even easier to min/max and rush trough isn´t the right decision as this makes it more likely that the gap gets bigger, way faster than before. The current changes actually encourage people to do so.

Ahh yeah. The genre mix. Ofc it is a mix. But it´s not called the looting trading horde game or the mining horde leveling game. It´s called 7 Days to die, the survival horde crafting game. So the focus should be on those things. Everything else is basically false advertising. Not exactly but it´s too late for me too properly express that in english. False labeling? I don´t know. A less severe form of false advertising. Something that is illegal for many products. At least here.