Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

15 hours ago, faatal said:

Unity's wheel colliders are fairly basic. They are not a racing game simulator.

Two wheeled Unity vehicles fall right over as soon as you turn. The wobbling is simply vehicle balancing forces keeping you upright otherwise you would be laying on your side most of the time.

Unity vehicles in general would be upside down or on their side a fair bit of the time if not for the side and front/back forces pushing the vehicle upright.

It occured to me right now that I may have misunderstood the "wobbling" all the time discussing about it. I thought it was about the vehicle breaking out and driving sinuous or wiggly lines (words I got from a dictionary). I.e. in those cases I often have to stop the vehicle and it would come to halt in a totally different direction to where I had been driving.

The wobbling you and maybe all the others were talking about is just some unnutural quivering of the bike.  @FramFramson @Riamus@Kalex et.al.: Have I misinterpreted you here?

meganoth

meganoth

12 hours ago, faatal said:

Unity's wheel colliders are fairly basic. They are not a racing game simulator.

Two wheeled Unity vehicles fall right over as soon as you turn. The wobbling is simply vehicle balancing forces keeping you upright otherwise you would be laying on your side most of the time.

Unity vehicles in general would be upside down or on their side a fair bit of the time if not for the side and front/back forces pushing the vehicle upright.

It occured to me right now that I may have misunderstood the "wobbling" all the time discussing about it. I thought it was about the vehicle breaking out and driving sinuous or wiggly lines (words I got from a dictionary). I.e. in those cases I often have to stop the vehicle and it would come halt in a totally different direction to where I had been driving.

The wobbling you and maybe all the others were talking about is just some unnutural quivering of the bike.  @FramFramson @Riamus@Kalex et.al.: Have I misinterpreted you here?