Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

2 hours ago, mstdv inc said:

@Laz Man @faatal

This is the second time I have encountered this problem.
There is a hidden setting in the world for the maximum number of objects that are simultaneously placed in the world.
During a level 6 (5) task, if a screamer appears at the moment when you are approaching a large area of the appearance of entities, it will spawn two or three more screamers, and those, in turn, will spawn two dozen zombies, those entities that were supposed to appear in the task will be destroyed. will not be displayed from the moment they reach the maximum allowed limit.
I came across this now while going through the Invasion quest at Dr. Karen Hihashi's residence.
Just when I was in the room with the last loot, 4 screamers and 2 dozen zombies appeared. I killed them and took the last loot, but the task didn't count.
I went through the whole route again from start to finish, but nothing has changed. And only at the moment when I entered the zone with the activation button to open the last room that I had already activated earlier, the necessary zombies appeared.

Perhaps it is worth disabling the "area heat" for the duration of all quests of the 5th and 6th levels for the corresponding POI? Or stop spawning screamers for the same period.

Removing screamers while doing tier 5 and 6 quests wouldn't be a good option.  It is far better to just destroy any non-quest zombie (s) when you need to spawn a quest zombie if the cap is reached.  And they may be doing that.

What you are experiencing may be something else.  Fun what I've seen posted here by others, if a quest zombie wanders off, it will go back into a sleeper volume but that may be a different one than it was originally in.  So it may end up in the loot room that you already cleared.

I know I've seen a zombie end up spawning where they don't normally spawn after wandering off before after I completed everything and had to follow a yellow dot to find the last zombie.

Riamus

Riamus

2 hours ago, mstdv inc said:

@Laz Man @faatal

This is the second time I have encountered this problem.
There is a hidden setting in the world for the maximum number of objects that are simultaneously placed in the world.
During a level 6 (5) task, if a screamer appears at the moment when you are approaching a large area of the appearance of entities, it will spawn two or three more screamers, and those, in turn, will spawn two dozen zombies, those entities that were supposed to appear in the task will be destroyed. will not be displayed from the moment they reach the maximum allowed limit.
I came across this now while going through the Invasion quest at Dr. Karen Hihashi's residence.
Just when I was in the room with the last loot, 4 screamers and 2 dozen zombies appeared. I killed them and took the last loot, but the task didn't count.
I went through the whole route again from start to finish, but nothing has changed. And only at the moment when I entered the zone with the activation button to open the last room that I had already activated earlier, the necessary zombies appeared.

Perhaps it is worth disabling the "area heat" for the duration of all quests of the 5th and 6th levels for the corresponding POI? Or stop spawning screamers for the same period.

Removing screamers while doing tier 5 and 6 quests wouldn't be a good option.  It is far better to just destroy any non-quest zombie (s) when you need to spawn a quest zombie if the cap is reached.  And they may be doing that.

What you are experiencing may be something else.  Fun what I've seen posted here by others, if a quest zombie wanders off, it will go back into a sleeper volume but that may be a different one than it was originally in.  So it may end up in the loot room that you already cleared.