What draws you to a PVP Server and makes you stay?

Dinngz

Thanks for the feedback so far guys..

I have toyed with the idea of allowing a BM Horde base to allow people to co-op making that area PVE, but as of yet ive not built it as my current base use the player lobby for it anyway hahaha

Without mods, the game is a headache for PvP now.  Howlune the on Sleepless PvP server is trying hard, give that a look.  NAPVP is trash, because Grandpa Minion doesn't ban certain cheaters, so cheating has been rampant there.  That keeps people away for sure.

But the number one thing, HANDS DOWN that is keeping people from PvP now is that the game has too many bugs and exploits to make it fair.  You can't just play the game as intended because too many people know the exploits and hacks (duplicating items, traveling/shooting/looking through the mesh, using consumables to basically be invincible, etc. etc.), not to mention how unbalanced it is.

BUT it could be one of the better PvP games if they cared enough to fix it.

Edited by RyanX (see edit history)

7 hours ago, RyanX said:

Without mods, the game is a headache for PvP now.  Howlune the on Sleepless PvP server is trying hard, give that a look.  NAPVP is trash, because Grandpa Minion doesn't ban certain cheaters, so cheating has been rampant there.  That keeps people away for sure.

But the number one thing, HANDS DOWN that is keeping people from PvP now is that the game has too many bugs and exploits to make it fair.  You can't just play the game as intended because too many people know the exploits and hacks (duplicating items, traveling/shooting/looking through the mesh, using consumables to basically be invincible, etc. etc.), not to mention how unbalanced it is.

BUT it could be one of the better PvP games if they cared enough to fix it.

yep like the spear tracking glitch throw a lvl 1 stone spear into a players back and can find their base even if its hidden

The only PVP I'd ever be interested in would be group campaign events. Something like, but not limited to: One group or groups are tasked with building or fixing up an area for defending. The other group or groups are  tasked with building up weapons, amour, lootable perks (books), ect to find and attack those defending. Both sides would have x amount of time until event time. Going out and scouting for/at others permissible for both groups but active engagement or interference is not.   

No group merging or helping. Meaning each group within say the  attack group (if more than one) may not corroborate, assist, sabotage, attack or interact with another attack group. Same goes for defense groups. Lookie but no Touchie, until event time. 

Event Time will last x time or objective complete. Each attack group (if more than one) is assigned right before event time which defense group they must find and attack. 

Parameters for what is considered a failure or success is for Event Host to determine. 

For me something like this that has objectives, goals, and an end time makes more sense then some random map where ppl kill others for "fun" or have all my @%$# lost because I got killed.