Is there a way or a mod already made that adds stealth buffs based on the weather?

Watching JaWoodle's Mega City video and he brought up a good point that he wasn't sure of—is there a stealth buff in place that occurs when it's raining outside, especially when that rain is a thunder/lightening storm, because it would be realistic to do so?

Is such a thing even possible within the limitations of the game, and if it was, how difficult would it be to make? If it could be made it'd be a pretty cool mod, especially with how quickly and randomly weather is now in Alpha 20. The same would be cool for less visibility in foggy weather and a mixture of both in snow storms (assuming snow storms happen in the winter biome, I haven't been in one yet because I haven't found one to know if that's in the game lol)

There is no automatic stealth buff in place, never. But whether a zombie sees you depends mostly on distance and how well you are in the light and how much noise you make.

So I'm pretty sure you should have a much easier time staying in stealth in a rainstorm than on a sunny day.

And I would guess this should be noticable easily, just compare your stealth meter in a storm and in the midday sun.