Character transfer (partial, selective) between game worlds?

Shelgeyr

Getting this bit out of the way first - I know that if I just copy the EOS*.ttp file from one "Player" folder to another, that'll bring an exact copy of my character. However, it does a couple of undesireable things as well.

For one, it causes me to spawn into the map at the exact coordinates that I occupied in the old world instead of putting me in the spot I occupied prior to copying over the ttp file.

It also imports map markers from the other world, overwriting any that I might have made in the new one, and I haven't tested to confirm but it looks like this file is where currently available jobs and your trader progress are stored.

What I want is the ability to bring my skill points, magazine perks, and learned schematics with me when I start a new game.

I've been watching some lets play videos for ICARUS and like the idea of getting a semi-fresh start in a new game world while retaining everything you've learned in another.

Update on this - I've figured out which bits to copy/paste and the result is pretty interesting.

Loading into a new game and copying all of my knowledge has no impact on character level, game stage, or loot stage.

This means enemies are pretty weak and loot is pathetic, but also - I'm kinda raking in the perk points.

Gonna have to fix that, as it's a little bit *too* OP.