My World Disappeared

qolqol

Was loading up the game and when it finally loaded, I was spawned 20KM from my bed and I cant even see the map at all and was looking at the horizon the entire time. Need help on how to fix this.

I know I can just restart the game but I am a very casual player and I worked very hard on this map during my limited amount of time playing per day. If I lost this world then I might just drop it for now and play it again when the next big update arrived and play it from Day 1 again out of sadness.

Cant seem to upload the picture but here is the link for reference - https://imgur.com/gallery/zmEmBar

You should upload a copy of your output log using pastebin in case there are some underlying errors that caused you to spawn there but, to see if you can continue to play this map, do the following: Hit F1 to bring up the console, type dm then hit enter. Close the console by hitting F1 again. Hit M to bring up your map. Move the map so you can see your bedroll. While holding the control button down, right click on your bedroll. This will teleport you to your bedroll. Try to continue your game. If it doesn’t play right, post your log as I mentioned above.

14 hours ago, Star69 said:

You should upload a copy of your output log using pastebin in case there are some underlying errors that caused you to spawn there but, to see if you can continue to play this map, do the following: Hit F1 to bring up the console, type dm then hit enter. Close the console by hitting F1 again. Hit M to bring up your map. Move the map so you can see your bedroll. While holding the control button down, right click on your bedroll. This will teleport you to your bedroll. Try to continue your game. If it doesn’t play right, post your log as I mentioned above.

this works! thanks so much, man. this is actually my first time posting in the community and I am still learning how to post and all. thanks again!