Hit box a bit iffy on the glider

Pjazerlazer

This feels true of all vehicles (and a number of blocks as well), always need to make sure I park my bikes far enough away from a corpse I want to butcher or it will get chopped up in the process, but its definitely with the worse of the gyro because so much of its hitbox is competely empty air.

20 hours ago, JCrook1028 said:

What's a glider? Co you mean the Gyrocopter?

Sorry yeah that's the vehicle.

40 minutes ago, GlyphGryph said:

This feels true of all vehicles (and a number of blocks as well), always need to make sure I park my bikes far enough away from a corpse I want to butcher or it will get chopped up in the process, but its definitely with the worse of the gyro because so much of its hitbox is competely empty air.

I literally just blew my vehicle up because a cha-cha line was moseying past my gyrocopter and my M60 clipped the hitbox a couple times. It walso sucks if you accidentally get caught on anything and need to free the vehicle because the tool will hit the vehicle and not the block associated with it

I suspect its because the "interact" hitbox is the same as the "attack" hit box (wouldn't be surprised if the game doesn't differentiate between them), and the vehicles have generous interact hitboxes and it wasn't really considered how well that would play with weapons.