Blood Moon zombie number problem

Uziel78

Hello Guys! I need some help.
We have a big problem with the blood moon zombies, not enough of them come; maximum 5 or 6 for wave. We have currently rented a 12 slot nitrado server. The blood moon settings are fixed at 24 zombies. There are about 8 of us playing in groups of 2. Our levels are from 40 to 55.

7 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

Bloodmoon zombie count will be limited by the gamestage of the players/group. If your gamestage is low enough, you will still be limited in the number of zombies you get.

We know thad. At gamestage 120 whit 2 ppl  at the same lv in my group i get 4 or 5 zombie per wave. You think is normal?

3 hours ago, Uziel78 said:

We know thad. At gamestage 120 whit 2 ppl  at the same lv in my group i get 4 or 5 zombie per wave. You think is normal?

You just need to look into gamestages.xml. Assuming that it calculated your group at gs120, it rounds up to the next one since the previous was gs115

<gamestage stage="121">
            <spawn group="feralHordeStageGS109" num="171" maxAlive="39" duration="2" interval="15"/>
            <spawn group="feralHordeStageGS115" num="171" maxAlive="39" duration="2" interval="14"/>
            <spawn group="feralHordeStageGS121" num="171" maxAlive="39" duration="7"/>
        </gamestage>

Based on this, you should have 24 per player per wave at that gs for the party assuming that the server hasn't already hit its limit somewhere else on the server.

Post the full log from the event, and more will be clear.  Use Pastebin.