Twitch Integration with Multiple Streamers

AlCantHang

I have a server that is being shared by two Twitch streamers and looking for clarification on how Twitch Integration will work. I have it set up so both will be able to use it on their stream but wondering how it will work when both are on the server at the same time.

If they are partied up, will anyone in one chat still be able to impact the other streamer? Send crates, spawn baddies, etc. I read elsewhere that it works that was "to some extent" but looking for more information.

Thanks, we are enjoying the update a ton.

17 hours ago, AlCantHang said:

I have a server that is being shared by two Twitch streamers and looking for clarification on how Twitch Integration will work. I have it set up so both will be able to use it on their stream but wondering how it will work when both are on the server at the same time.

If they are partied up, will anyone in one chat still be able to impact the other streamer? Send crates, spawn baddies, etc. I read elsewhere that it works that was "to some extent" but looking for more information.

Thanks, we are enjoying the update a ton.

Not sure what your question is.    

If partied up, then anyone who did not explicitly turn off actions can be targeted(if not streaming) as long as there is no cooldown for that person.  

If both(or multiple) are streaming, then you can target either person from either stream chat as long as there is no active vote going on or a cooldown.