a20 Crashes

Luckyj013

Log:  https://pastebin.com/rs4SMd8W

Game keeps crashing anywhere from 5 minutes to 25 into playing.  Not sure why, I was going through the forums trying the solutions from other members to no luck.  Any help would be appreciated,  I love this game and would really love to keep playing it.

Here's what I've tried:

- Verifying game files

- Updating Graphic Drivers

- Reinstalling the game

- Running game with EAC turned off

- Removing/cleaning a19 files (through the tools tab on the launcher)

- Turning off motion blur

- Single player, Hosting, joining a host

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

You have several issues in your log. I’m not on my pc with 7 Days installed so I can’t verify, but there may still be some A19 files but don’t hold me to that until I get the chance to check. Your crash, however, was a directx crash. I would do a clean reinstall of your video drivers using Geforce Experience. It will remove all your drivers and install just the latest version. You must select customize and check the clean install box. I will check on the files I’m seeing later today when I can get to my rig.

Good. The other errors I'm seeing are this:

1. 2021-12-27T09:29:06 2700.419 WRN No chunk for position 1504, 43, 2044, can not add childs to pos 1503, 43, 2043! Block semiFlatbedFront
  2. 2021-12-27T09:29:06 2700.419 WRN No chunk for position 1504, 43, 2047, can not add childs to pos 1503, 43, 2046! Block semiFlatbedMiddl
There are several instances of different blocks with this error. Hopefully someone else will chime in as to whether these are A20 blocks or A19 and if A20, if it means the save has some corruption due to your repeated crashes.