creating templates (tiles)

hytalego

I don't think there is a way to place them in a specific order. But you can always make rules so they fit correctly. For example you could define that tunnels/caves have a possible connection 20 blocks north from the south west and south east corner of all templates. If they don't there should be a cave-in at that place, a stub.

Now imagine two templates side by side. There are 4 possibilities:

1) Both have a tunnel connection at that position. They connect naturally

2) Only the west template has a connection, the east template not. It just looks like a cave-in made that tunnel end there

3) Only the east template has a connection, again it just looks like a natural dead-end there.

4) Both have no connection there, then it is just a small hole in the ground with no connection at all, you won't ever know it exists unless you decide to dig there by chance.

5 hours ago, meganoth said:

I don't think there is a way to place them in a specific order. But you can always make rules so they fit correctly. For example you could define that tunnels/caves have a possible connection 20 blocks north from the south west and south east corner of all templates. If they don't there should be a cave-in at that place, a stub.

Now imagine two templates side by side. There are 4 possibilities:

1) Both have a tunnel connection at that position. They connect naturally

2) Only the west template has a connection, the east template not. It just looks like a cave-in made that tunnel end there

3) Only the east template has a connection, again it just looks like a natural dead-end there.

4) Both have no connection there, then it is just a small hole in the ground with no connection at all, you won't ever know it exists unless you decide to dig there by chance.

please tell me where these tiles need to be created?