New steam patch

Ritchie

Hi all I rent a server off Gportal. me and a couple of mates had a 500mb or so update logged in to find we were missing stuff from inventory had other items we have never seen, unable to get into certain chests, chests having different items ect and not being able to loot anything... Help please :( 

1 hour ago, Ritchie said:

Hi all I rent a server off Gportal. me and a couple of mates had a 500mb or so update logged in to find we were missing stuff from inventory had other items we have never seen, unable to get into certain chests, chests having different items ect and not being able to loot anything... Help please :( 

Not much information to go by to help out.  This should help you letting you know what to provide for assistance

There was a recent experimental update which might be what you saw.  Not 100% as I am still at work so I can't tell what was the update size.

Something I have noticed is that if the loot file has issues loading, you can't loot any containers.  I have accidently done that in the past when I was working on some mods.