Missing Zombies in A20

Astralweaver

Going through A20 xml code and trying to get stuff to work in A20 I have noticed some missing zombies. The Cheerleader, Football Zombie, and Farmer so far. They also took out a lot of the paper quests that say kill x zombies at x location.  I wasn't a big fan of those quests only because I thought it was more fun to try and find them in the world. So going to be working on getting that back. Anyone know if they will bring these zombies back at some point. The football and cheerleader zombies were my favorite, I hope they are just out for a graphic update.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Astralweaver said:

Going through A20 xml code and trying to get stuff to work in A20 I have noticed some missing zombies. The Cheerleader, Football Zombie, and Farmer so far. They also took out a lot of the paper quests that say kill x zombies at x location.  I wasn't a big fan of those quests only because I thought it was more fun to try and find them in the world. So going to be working on getting that back. Anyone know if they will bring these zombies back at some point. The football and cheerleader zombies were my favorite, I hope they are just out for a graphic update.

Thanks

Not missing, removed on purpose.   They mentioned this a few times over the past 8 months on the dev streams and I assume in the dev diary on the forums as well.   IIRC, the dev stream last Nov(ish) they mentioned removing Football player/cheerleader.  They wanted to get away from location specific spawns.   Frankly, I think the farmer actually fits in MORE now with the huge increase of farms in A20 but whatever.