ChunkReset A20 not working

DeeJayWon

Anyone experienced ChunkReset not working in A20 playtest?  In A19 I would be able to do a “CR” and it would reload my created POI back to a fresh load.  Now I get nothing.  Do I need to reinstall?  
My workaround has been to make it a quest and keep going back to the TestTrader. 
Any guidance would be appreciated.  And just FYI on my skillset,  I’m not a modder but I can read xml pretty well :)

Well, I just tried to do a chunkreset in A20 and it said it generated blocks around me but nothing changed. This may be an A20 thing? That being said "getprefab reset" does still work for the prefab POI's. so if your created POI was rendered in as a POI you should be able to do that. 

On 12/16/2021 at 3:56 AM, DeeJayWon said:

Anyone experienced ChunkReset not working in A20 playtest?  In A19 I would be able to do a “CR” and it would reload my created POI back to a fresh load.  Now I get nothing.  Do I need to reinstall?  
My workaround has been to make it a quest and keep going back to the TestTrader. 
Any guidance would be appreciated.  And just FYI on my skillset,  I’m not a modder but I can read xml pretty well :)

I could use 'chunkreset f' to perform a previous 'cr' function..

Pulling up a 'help' request shows the list of what's available and this was in the list.

5 hours ago, arramus said:

I could use 'chunkreset f' to perform a previous 'cr' function..

Pulling up a 'help' request shows the list of what's available and this was in the list.

I tried ‘ChunkReset’ as well as ‘chunkreset’ both with and without the additional values all unsuccessfully.  
Except I haven’t tried putting in the location. I have to figure out that syntax. I assume it wants x,y,z or something of the sorts. 

Note: I am only trying in prefab editor. 

5 hours ago, Crazy1 said:

Well, I just tried to do a chunkreset in A20 and it said it generated blocks around me but nothing changed. This may be an A20 thing? That being said "getprefab reset" does still work for the prefab POI's. so if your created POI was rendered in as a POI you should be able to do that. 

Same here. Says it’s “executing command” but nothing happens. 
My POI is currently not rendered in a world. Just on the editor and it doesn’t recognize ‘getprefab’ command