Light Armor and military vest: how are the penalties calculated?

BenjenIsBack

Hi again,

This time I write with a question about how the penalties that armor gives are calculated.

Each piece of military vest gives:

-4% mobility

-5.6% stamina regen reduction

+10% noise

So for 5 pieces, it should be -20% mobility -28% stamina regen and +50% noise. Is this correct?

Then lets suppose I put as mods Customized Fittings and Advanced Muffled Connectors, which would give for each armor piece:
3% mobility 5.62% stamina regen -8% noise 

So with all 5 pieces equipped with these two mods I should have:

-5% mobility, no stamina regen penalty, +10% noise. 

Now the questions become tricky: lets look at light armor and from the shadow perk trees. Are those reduction applied before or after the mods? or in some other ways?

So the question really is, with both of them at max level, do I get:

Scenario after mods:
-1% mobility, no stamina regen penalty, 5% more noise (not sure about math about noise)

Scenario before mods:
+10% mobility (positive? or capped at 0?) +14.1% stamina regen (again positive? or capped at 0?) -15% noise 

Also how much is the base stamina regen? how is the percentage from 1 rule cardio calculated?

(yes I am doing the math about agi build)

I know the question might be all together very hard to answer, so if you even know only a partial answer (how one stat works) feel free to point only that out.
Thanks in advance to those that are willing to satisfy my curiosity.

1 hour ago, BenjenIsBack said:

Hi again,

This time I write with a question about how the penalties that armor gives are calculated.

Each piece of military vest gives:

-4% mobility

-5.6% stamina regen reduction

+10% noise

So for 5 pieces, it should be -20% mobility -28% stamina regen and +50% noise. Is this correct?

Then lets suppose I put as mods Customized Fittings and Advanced Muffled Connectors, which would give for each armor piece:
3% mobility 5.62% stamina regen -8% noise 

So with all 5 pieces equipped with these two mods I should have:

-5% mobility, no stamina regen penalty, +10% noise. 

Now the questions become tricky: lets look at light armor and from the shadow perk trees. Are those reduction applied before or after the mods? or in some other ways?

So the question really is, with both of them at max level, do I get:

Scenario after mods:
-1% mobility, no stamina regen penalty, 5% more noise (not sure about math about noise)

Scenario before mods:
+10% mobility (positive? or capped at 0?) +14.1% stamina regen (again positive? or capped at 0?) -15% noise 

Also how much is the base stamina regen? how is the percentage from 1 rule cardio calculated?

(yes I am doing the math about agi build)

I know the question might be all together very hard to answer, so if you even know only a partial answer (how one stat works) feel free to point only that out.
Thanks in advance to those that are willing to satisfy my curiosity.

Some of the results are shown in your character screen I think. For those you can find out yourself with a little experimentation

14 hours ago, meganoth said:

Some of the results are shown in your character screen I think. For those you can find out yourself with a little experimentation

Ok i tested it and with military and the right perks and mods you can actually get bonuses, still could not test "noise levels" since while crouching in both cases still says 35 so I do not see any analytical way to test it.

Found also something weird about temperature but that is another topic.