BorderlandZ for A19 ...

rucky

Hi Guys!

I would be interested in freshening up my mod BorderlandZ for A19 and beyond if there's interest in it...

old Topic:

In the meantime, some scripts have already been implemented / changed / updated, and there exist some "alpha" playable mod already,

but all the graphical adjustments such as weapon and zombie textures are still missing.

Unfortunately, the mod developers at that time such as Dust2Death are no longer active, so no updates are to be expected here.

Hence my question to you dear community,

Would a few modders here be interested in reviving this mod and supporting me with it?

Thanks and regards 

(what is this picture up there? can I change that topic preview somehow?? O.o)

// edit:

just in case my wording is not correct (no english native speaker),

I'm asking for modder help (especially with texture and model work) as I can't do that myself/alone.

If there's no help I sadly have to cancel that project until later.

Edited by rucky
clarifying (see edit history)

4 hours ago, rucky said:

Hi Guys!

I would be interested in freshening up my mod BorderlandZ for A19 and beyond if there's interest in it...

old Topic:

In the meantime, some scripts have already been implemented / changed / updated, and there exist some "alpha" playable mod already,

but all the graphical adjustments such as weapon and zombie textures are still missing.

Unfortunately, the mod developers at that time such as Dust2Death are no longer active, so no updates are to be expected here.

Hence my question to you dear community,

Would a few modders here be interested in reviving this mod and supporting me with it?

Thanks and regards 

(what is this picture up there? can I change that topic preview somehow?? O.o)

Hi rucky

The return of this great and fun mod would be a good idea, waiting for the launch.
The image you ask about is an archived image of the error that a user had, there is nothing wrong with the main image of your mod.
Regards