Kudos for the optimizations!

theFlu

I'm not entirely sure if it was exactly this most recent patch (19.5 b60), but the Tier 5 buildings play awesomely well right now. I've been running arcade-style run&gun through some of them and so far it's been smooth as silk. So:

Well done, Team, and a sincere Thank you!

As that is my main point, I'll hide a description in a spoiler for anyone curious:

Setup:
- Free gear and supplies from creative mode.
- Fully specced for the chosen loadout.
- Set date to adjust gamestage.
- Easyish difficulty (warrior for me) to allow for a continuous push-through without having to fight too smart.
- Teleport to the entrance of a chosen T5, set time to start of day

Goals:
- Have fun
- Clear mostly everything, reach the top
- Keep moving (but feel free not to die a stupid death)
- Try to actually hit your shots... :)

Actualities:
- Done in this set: Shotty factory, Dishong Tower, Higashi Tower, Book store tower. Several runs in all but Book store.
- My current favourite for the experience: Dishong. Shotty factory plays equally well, but feels a little short.
- Full Agi / partial Perc spec (for Penetrator + Rifle), Desert Vulture, Sniper, Military Armor, SMG for a sort of a backup
- GS after latest run: 163 (some rads here and there, but not in every group)
- 60 min days; most runs are complete in the afternoon, so, 15-20 mins (book store is way shorter though)
- it does burn ammo, latest higashi about 400 .44 and a dozen AP 7.62. SMG-only I've burned over 1300 in a run .. :)

Comp: 2-year old, a 2060 RTX with 16 gigs memory and suitable bits and pieces.

My only actual gripe and thus a small warning:
Leaving some zeds behind easily ends up causing lag spikes, don't do that. Which means you'll have to check all the corners every run until you remember where all the easy-to-miss groups are. If you kill them all, or didn't spawn them in, no real issues.

And since you couldn't resist clicking on the spoiler;

Thanks for the fun, TFP! :)