Server Admin Question : Mod for Logs?

If this is not in the right place, I apologize.
I initially chose mods as I figured it would need to be a mod.

Hello, I was searching for some admin tools to help me with some player issues and harassment I have been having on my 7days server. I am looking for a more in depth way to check logs on what characters have been doing and where?

I manage a server for a small group of twitch streamers and last few days we have had a user/s going around when very few people are online and breaking into player bases and safes. I have looked into the logs and found who was on at the times in questions but it has caused more of an up roar with the players involved and going no where fast. Swiftly becoming a he said she said. 

I was hoping that maybe there was a mod or tool that I could use to better help/fight with this. We have been doing a lot of twitch integration and our small server is growing but this is becoming a real issue. Anything that can help would be greatly appreciated. 

P.S. If this is a repeat question. I apologize. I am still scouring the forums seeking answers. 

Edited by DreymaVefr (see edit history)

5 hours ago, DreymaVefr said:

Hello, I was searching for some admin tools to help me with some player issues and harassment I have been having on my 7days server. I am looking for a more in depth way to check logs on what characters have been doing and where?

Yes, Botman offers player movement logging and inventory logging. I believe Admin will follow the footsteps of a selected player for their gaming session in a replay type of action at which point inventory activities can be analysed.

Alternatively, and it'll also cost as with Botman, unless you can install the prerequisite database and files, CSSM also offers a player tracking option with inventory checker for deeper analysis, and may bring some relief as the evidence will be what it is. This is more of a map based analysis and the documents present a scenario and detection flow. All the best with this.

https://docs.csmm.app/en/csmm/catching-dupers.html

Are all of your players setting up their landclaims properly to ensure their property is protected? If server admin set the serverconfig file to '0' in such areas related to protection it will give infinite protection rather than limited.

5 hours ago, arramus said:

Yes, Botman offers player movement logging and inventory logging. I believe Admin will follow the footsteps of a selected player for their gaming session in a replay type of action at which point inventory activities can be analysed.

Alternatively, and it'll also cost as with Botman, unless you can install the prerequisite database and files, CSSM also offers a player tracking option with inventory checker for deeper analysis, and may bring some relief as the evidence will be what it is. This is more of a map based analysis and the documents present a scenario and detection flow. All the best with this.

https://docs.csmm.app/en/csmm/catching-dupers.html

Are all of your players setting up their landclaims properly to ensure their property is protected? If server admin set the serverconfig file to '0' in such areas related to protection it will give infinite protection rather than limited.

Are these available for servers that are hosted with a server host? I looked into Botman and all I found were instructions to install on ubuntu, but I am not using Linux.  I've not ever had to try and add one of these to a server so I am far out of my element. 

Both CSMM and Botman offer a 'Cloud' type interface which does away with needing to install the database by yourself. It will be able to interact with your server on a server host if set up to allow them access. By providing them a 'permissions token', they can interact with your server through their own database. They both support Linux and Windows game servers although they will have their database on Linux. When you send a command such a teleport, it will be sent to their server and bounce back to yours to move the player to a preset location.

Basically it is:
1. Your server sends the action request.
2. The action request arrives at the externally hosted Botman or CSMM server.
3. The action request is registered and initiated on the return command to you server.

The small mods that you need to install on your server will be the interface between your server and the CSMM/Botman 'Cloud' command centre. ^^

Both have instructions and introductory guides but CSMM seems to have that one step further. Both CSMM and Botman are very well maintained and updated from my experience.