Darkness Falls 3.4 Crafting Times

Thank yall for letting me know I put my previous entry in the wrong location.

I queued up 10000 cement and I saw that in the advanced forge it would take 845+ hrs to complete. Is this right? I have not invested in crafting speed, and it will take 34 days . I have started a new game on the chance that it was something in my previous save causing the issue. I haven't played the new game long enough to get to the advanced forge yet, so I thought I would ask if the craft time was normal or not.

1 hour ago, Shargett2 said:

Thank yall for letting me know I put my previous entry in the wrong location.

I queued up 10000 cement and I saw that in the advanced forge it would take 845+ hrs to complete. Is this right? I have not invested in crafting speed, and it will take 34 days . I have started a new game on the chance that it was something in my previous save causing the issue. I haven't played the new game long enough to get to the advanced forge yet, so I thought I would ask if the craft time was normal or not.

I could not tell you if the cement manufacturing time is normal or not, I have not played much Darkness Falls, but you could check the recipes.xml file and see how long the cement marks in the Advanced Forge, you do your math and there you will know.
Regards