Prefab Editor / Importing Old Projects

Necrophobic

Hello, everyone... I have been out of the loop for a couple years playing and designing projects for my 7 days to die server, but I am back with some questions

if anyone could help fill me in..  I have a bunch of A17 Prefab buildings  I had saved and would love to import them into the new prefab editor and update them for the current

alpha version... but every time I have I try to open a old prefab in the editor .. it does nothing..  is there something I need to do to convert them to work in the new editor?

51 minutes ago, Necrophobic said:

Hello, everyone... I have been out of the loop for a couple years playing and designing projects for my 7 days to die server, but I am back with some questions

if anyone could help fill me in..  I have a bunch of A17 Prefab buildings  I had saved and would love to import them into the new prefab editor and update them for the current

alpha version... but every time I have I try to open a old prefab in the editor .. it does nothing..  is there something I need to do to convert them to work in the new editor?

Hi @Necrophobic

Welcome back 

You need to create a blocks.nim file 

If you go to pilles prefab editor it states the process.

Archived