Entropic Mayhem

EpicSpire

Preview

Most Recent:

Play List:

Episode 1

Day 1:
I found a Trader with some working workstations. I Completed a few Quests and decided to settle down in a burned out house. I think if i spend some time cleaning this place up, i can work my magic on this old shack and make it my own. My new boss is a Grumpy old fart, but I think he has to be. 

The rules for this series are:
PermaDeath
Horde frequency: 3 Days
Horde range: 4 days.
No AirDrops
Jog During Day
Adventurer Difficulty (will increase as needed)

Entropic Mayhem Episode 2.

Survivor’s Journal:

Day 2:
 Some Hunger Fat dude was busting on the wall of the house i was trying to repair, he definitely learned today. Found a new toolbelt, can hold more spears on it now. The new boss gave me two new jobs and i found a sick cave that i may turn into the headquarters for my Mining Operation. 

The air smells thicker with blood, and i fear that a major horde is soon near by. Tomorrow i must prepare.

Episode 3

Survivor’s Journal:

Day 3:
 I decided to follow the gravel road that connects to the mine i found yesterday. Had a load of fun. ended up only doing one job for Rekt, but that's fine. got some work done on my house and made an Iron Spear. The horde didn't arrive, and the foul stench of Decay is getting thicker. I will have to prepare at some point, but food is scarce...

Episode 4

Survivor’s Journal:

Day 4:
 I dug a lot of dirt for that gruppy old man, but i have had enough. I quit. I found a much better employer and she at least treats me with some respect. Found more Honey, and fought a Vulture that rose from Hell Itself!!! 

The Motel next door seems like a waste of time, but i may check it out some more later. 

My procrastination may be my down fall. I have not even begun to prepare for the coming of the Horde. 

Episode 5

Survivor’s Journal:

Day 5:
I'm screwed, I am not prepared at all. this day could not have gone any better.. but it was almost over.. too close of a call. Encountered a feral during the day. Tomorrow I think I will die,.. I need to find a strong base to secure myself. 

Episode 6

Survivor’s Journal:

Day 6:
Worst fear arose. By Shear luck and cowardice I have made it this far, if only the strong survive, the red skies will prove my down fall. I really need to learn to think. Brain no work.... Panic is my Strength. Fear is my Shield.

Episode 10

Survivor's Journal: Day 11

Found some sweet deals at the local Electronics store. Completed a job for Rekt and Jenny. Rekt actually gave me a really useful weapon, which i put to the test that night when the sky turned red. I think i need to move closer to my Horde Base. The Football Field has been overrun by the dead again.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived