NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Brawl Or Nothing. In this episode we look to build a horde base in the nearby Wasteland to take advantage of the enhanced loot stage, and then it's time take on the horde brawler style ... well, mostly!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Brawl Or Nothing - I Was Not Prepared For This
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Brawl Or Nothing - Tier 5 In The Wasteland
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Brawl Or Nothing - Snow Chance

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Brawl Or Nothing. In this episode we look to do some looting in the snow biome to try our luck at getting that elusive schematic we need, but do we really have snow chance?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Brawl Or Nothing - Higashi is Overrun!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Brawl Or Nothing - Power Looting
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Brawl Or Nothing - Dishong Tower Brawler Style

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Brawl Or Nothing. In this episode we head out to take on the biggest tier 5 quest of all, The Dishong Tower! Can we brawl our way through and will we finally find what we are looking for?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Brawl Or Nothing - Steel Knuckles Are So Good!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Brawl Or Nothing - Great Quest Completion Bonus!

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Brawl Or Nothing. In this episode we finally get our tier 5 completion bonus from Trader Joel, and we have a tough decision to make as he is offering some great items!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Brawl Or Nothing - Brawler Feels So OP Now
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Brawl Or Nothing - Steel Knuckle Horde Night

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Brawl Or Nothing. In this episode we do some wasteland looting, some base building and ready our horde base for the incoming horde night, and this time we have steel knuckles!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Brawl Or Nothing - Moving Biomes ... For Now
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Brawl Or Nothing - Brawl Our Way Out!

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Brawl Or Nothing. In this episode we continue going through some quests in the snow biome, and we find ourselves backed into a corner, let's try to brawl our way out of trouble!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Brawl Or Nothing - Trader Tricked Me

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Brawl Or Nothing. In this episode we aim to get the tier 5 completion from Trader Rekt and we come face to face with a Zombie bear, the question is - can we brawl it?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Brawl Or Nothing - Finding Jen...s

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Brawl Or Nothing. In this episode we start smashing out some Wasteland quests for Trader Hugh, and we also find multiple Trader Jen's when doing a bit of overnight exploring!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Brawl Or Nothing - Productive Day

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Brawl Or Nothing. In this episode we aim to get through as many tier 2 Wasteland quests for Trader Hugh as possible, and we have a very productive day!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Brawl Or Nothing - Down Town Ferals

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Brawl Or Nothing. In this episode we carry on with our Wasteland quests, but run into a never ending stream of down town feral Zombies!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Brawl Or Nothing - Industrial Treasures

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Brawl Or Nothing. In this episode the Trader sends us to some industrial warehouses in the Wasteland, and we also finally get a treasure!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Brawl Or Nothing - Brawl Order
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Brawl Or Nothing - Horde Night

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Brawl Or Nothing. In this episode we work on our horde base, try to level as much as possible and take on the horde a day early. Why? All will be revealed.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Brawl Or Nothing - 400 Game Stage Horde Night

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Brawl Or Nothing. In this episode we turn our game stage up to over 400 and take on one final horde to see how good this brawler build really is! Demo Zombies incoming!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Episode One

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Undead Legacy. In this episode we look to get off to a strong start and learn the basics of this mod, there's a lot to learn and not a lot of time to learn it, so let's get going!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - I Am Loving This Mod!

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Undead Legacy. In this episode we need to get ourselves sorted and try and make some progress, we do some questing and look to make some new work stations.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Trying New Melee Options

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Undead Legacy. In this episode we try out some new melee options and look to unlock more workstations and do more quests as we continue to learn this amazing mod.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - I Love This Scrap Sledge!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals