NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Attack Of The Ferals

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we loot some cool new POI's, encounter a few ferals and look to make some dukes and open up more of this map!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Day 28 Horde

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we make some additions to our horde base ready for horde night, a quick trip for some loot and then it's time to take on the day 28 horde!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Frantic Mansion

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we visit Frantic Dan's mansion POI, and this place is amazing! Loaded down with spawns and loot, let's see if we make it out in one piece!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Hidden End Loot

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we finish up at the mansion and look for some more cool POI's to loot, including one with a huge amount of end loot that is very well hidden!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Giant Santa POI

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we head out to the wilderness and find a very festive POI, and then it's to the Wasteland to see if we get any nice loot bonus!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Wasteland Tank Trader

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we are off to the Wasteland on our new Gyrocopter to try out some quests for Trader Hugh and his awesome tank compound!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Craziest POI So Far

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we head to the snow biome and clear some cool POI's, and take on the craziest POI we've encountered so far, and that's saying something!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Some Awesome POI's

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we head back out to get our loot from the crazy POI that almost got us last episode, and then its on to some really cool POI's!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Day 35 Horde

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we do some building on our horde base ready for horde night, game stage is getting up there now - bring on the day 35 horde.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Cool Cave POI

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we are back to the Wasteland to try and do some tier 2 quests and check out a cool cave POI we spotted a while back.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Crazy Skyscraper
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - So Many Rad Zombies!

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we try to finish the insane skyscraper. Hundreds of radiated Zombies await, can we stealth this and get out in one piece?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Dangerous Clock Tower
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Dangerous Town
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Old Crack-A-Book Tower? ... Kinda

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we check out a Crack-A-Book tower that seems to be from a previous version of the game, but all is not as it seems.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Day 42 Horde
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Tough Library
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Crazy Castle
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Huge Uni POI
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Amazing Ship POI
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - So Many Zombie Bears
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Mall Full of Radiated Z's
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Day 49 Horde With Demos!

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we do some building on our horde base, take on a quick quest and then it's time for horde night and the day 49 horde. Here come the Demolisher Zombies!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Some Fun POIs