NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we start our new series, it's episode 1 so we need to get off to a good start. With all sorts of new custom user made POI's to explore, let's get started and have some fun!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Compo Pack & Modlets - Insanely Lucky Finds

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we look to continue questing for our local Trader and we loot some incredibly lucky items that are going to go a long way to helping us in this series!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Compo Pack & Modlets - A LOT Of Zombies For A T2

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we progress to tier 2 quests, but these Compo Pack tier 2's are a bit more populated than the vanilla ones!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Compo Pack & Modlets - This POI Keeps Going

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we do some more questing at some custom POI's, including a bunker POI that just seems to keep on going!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Compo Pack & Modlets - How Many Of Them Are There?!

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we stumble across a unique bunker custom POI which is loaded down with Zombies, let's check it out!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Compo Pack & Modlets - Back Against The Wall

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we look to do our first tier 3 quests, and end up with our backs up against the wall as we get swarmed by a lot of Zombies. We also need to start building our horde base.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Compo Pack & Modlets - Day 7 Horde Archery Style!

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we need to finish building our horde base in the snow biome, wire up the electric fence posts and take on the day 7 horde night!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Compo Pack & Modlets - Was Not Expecting This Guy!

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we head out to do some tier 3 quests in some pretty cool custom POI's, including a custom farm POI with some pretty tough spawns!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Compo Pack & Modlets - This POI Was Tougher Than It Looks!

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we visit a Beauty School POI that packs a surprising punch and a computer repair and bookshop combo that has a windy path!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Compo Pack & Modlets - Awesome Snow Biome POI

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we are sent on a quest to the snow biome and take on an interesting Cidery. We also fetch a couple of air drops, hit a book store and try to gather some steel to craft something important!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Compo Pack & Modlets - This Farm Has A Big Bunker!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Compo Pack & Modlets - Two Chaotic T4 POIs

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we take on two tier chaotic tier 4 quests - a nasty villa in the snow and a cool skyscraper in the city!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Compo Pack & Modlets - Big Boom In This POI
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Compo Pack & Modlets - Day 14 Horde

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we make some important adjustments to our horde base ready to take on the day 14 horde. Bring on horde night!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Compo Pack & Modlets - This POI Is EVIL

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we look to do some more questing, and we encounter a TON of radiated burning Zombies at a crazy POI!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Compo Pack & Modlets - T5 Haunted House

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we take on our first tier 5 quest, a custom haunted house POI with a resident angry zombie bear!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Compo Pack & Modlets - Huge Underground POI
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - I Aint Afraid Of No Zed
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Big Supermarket POI

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we finish up the huge POI from last episode and go out to get all lost in the supermarket at another T5 Compo Pack quest!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - This POI is full of Zombie Bears!

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we finish up the huge POI from last episode and go out to get all lost in the supermarket at another T5 Compo Pack quest

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Day 21 Horde

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we take on the day 21 horde, but before horde night we need to do some base building on our horde base and install some new traps, this should be fun!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Farm From Hell

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we take on another tier 5 Compo Pack POI as a quest, this time it's a huge farm that is packed full of Zombies, this one is crazy even by Compo Pack standards!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Insane Bunker POI

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we take on the last tier 5 we need to get the completion reward. The quest is at an insane and huge underground bunker!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Be Agile - Fun Day Of Looting

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode we check out some interesting looking POI's that have caught our eye previously, including a giant dog POI and a boat!

Welcome to my gameplay series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Be Agile, modded with the Compo Pack and some modlets. In this episode go out in search of more wild and wonderful POI's, and find a bookstore with a TON of books but also a ton of Zombies!