Research Table

Prexxo

I think getting the schematics for certain things is way too hard / luck reliant, thats where research table would come in handy. As an example finding a shotgun but it's level is too low instead of scrapping / selling it you could research it then recraft it afterwards. To balance it out it there should be a **FEE** which scales with quality level, lower level higher FEE, if its made out of steel u need to pay some steel, if its wooden pay some wood, etc... Research table should be a high end item level 4 / 5 advanced engineering. It would be nice if you could research item parts as well ( shotgun parts, steel tool parts, etc...)

On 8/8/2020 at 10:18 PM, Toybox372 said:

This would be nice. Maybe if eatch one used 50 papper for the blue print and then resource requirements or somthing like you stated above. Also maybe if the item had to be fully repaired as well this could balance it a bit. 

Yes I didn't mention that. In my opinion IF the item you are trying to research has DURABILITY each time the research fails (which can happen) the durability gets lowered potentially breaking if ofc is low enough. 

I truly hope for it to be added into the game, im usually a base builder i dont get to explore much so crafting / researching instead would really good in general.

Thanks for the reply !

Archived