La Coloña

Arthamios

Hello, survivors!

I'm new here and I'd like to start off on the right foot with you by telling you about the Coloña ... 

Actually, it's a project that was inspired to me by the series "Fear the Walking dead" (season 6 coming up !!!😁).

What does it consist in?

It's a base that I'm building with my best friend and my brother.

Located on a peninsula in a randomly generated prairie biome.

Eventually, it will be fortified with a level III wall (double thickness, towers, ditch with peaks, walkway).

It will include 11 buildings, most of which will also be fortified with an underwater tunnel giving access to an island off the Coloña. 

This island will have in its center a forward post which will be used essentially as a forge for the Coloña but still composed of 4 buildings.

What do you think of it?

Yours sincerely.

Arthamios

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Bonjour les survivants!

Je suis nouveau ici et je souhaiterai commencer sur le bon pied avec vous en vous parlant de la Coloña ... 

En réalité, c'est un projet qui m'a été inspiré par la série "Fear the Walking dead" (saison 6 en approche !!!😁).

En quoi ça consiste?

C'est une base que je suis en train de bâtir avec mon meilleur ami et mon frère.

Située sur une presqu'île dans un biome prairie en génération aléatoire.

A terme, elle sera fortifiée avec un mur niveau III (Double épaisseur, tours, fossé avec des pics, chemin de ronde).

Elle comportera 11 bâtiment dont la plupart seront fortifiés aussi avec un tunnel sous l'eau donnant accès à une île au large de la Coloña. 

Cette île aura en son centre un avant poste qui servira essentiellement de forge pour la Coloña mais tout de même composé de 4 bâtiments.

Qu'en pensez-vous?

Bien à vous.

Arthamios

Archived