Dedicated Server - No Wilderness Zed Spawns

Gman2200

I've been running a DS for a few weeks through BlueFangSolutions, on Navezgane, usually 2-4 players, when I noticed today that there are no zed spawns in the wild.  The server just passed day 68.  The server is up to date with b169.

I've run killall to hopefully remove any negligent hordes near the border where we had been exploring, and disabled all modlets to maybe negate the issue.  No luck yet.

I'm not having the invisible zombie issue I see here on the forums as POI's spawn as expected.  Serverconfig is set to "true" for EnemySpawnMode and I've rebooted the server after changing the config multiple times.

I downloaded the save, loaded it locally, and found zeds spawning in the wilds outside of Diersville.  Is there perhaps something related to GS that tanks wilderness spawns?

I'll turn that back down as I bumped it up from 64 to 100 on my last restart to see if maybe I had a horde hiding somewhere.  My logic was that we needed more resources to get another spawn.

Is there a possibility that our exploration has opened up too many sleepers?  I can spawn a horde on my location, as well as screamers (who do their due diligence to drop ferals en masse).  I also notice that there are critters around again after killall/reboot cycles.

Archived