Sound effect changes

Solkuter

The new sound changes for loading gas into power tools is terrible.  Sounds like i am pouring a glass of water.

And who thought the sound the auger makes was good?  it's terrible and extremely annoying.  almost so much that it is painful to use it!

I also wish for a modlet that brings back the A18 sounds for the Auger and chainsaw.

While on about sound: Back in A18, remember those days?, the 4x4 used to play a high-revving sound when driving at normal speed but a much more bearable sound when driving with "shift" (Is it called turbo?  Springing 4x4).

I wish it could play the old turbo-mode sound both for turbo and normal driving.  To save gas I don't turbo most of the time and the sound makes me avoid the 4x4, I can't stand it.

Agreed with the sounds of the Auger, just spent the better part of the day learning to mod so I don't mess with the base XML files. No luck, I then changed the base XML files only to find the toy gun sounds are not part of the XML, so you can't turn them down or off 

I guess I'm stuck using my steel pickaxe to dig to bedrock *sigh*

Archived