Time Converter

coRpSE

Over the past few weeks, people that play on our server have asked "how much time in real time is horde night?", and off the top of my head it is sometimes difficult to know the conversion. Our server is on a 90-min day cycle so it can be a bit of a pain. So, I decided to write a simple PHP script that does the conversion for us. All you need to do is plug in your server DayNightLength, (How long does the day in game last), into it, and it will tell you information like how long is a min, hour, half hour, ect... of in-game time, to real time.

I may add a system that will create an image with the information that you can copy and save, not sure on that. I haven't messed with GD library and that stuff in over a decade.

Well, you can see the thread that I started in the Tools section here with the link to the site.

Any suggestions, feel free to PM or comment.

Thanks. I did this mostly out of a need to save my sanity from my being asked every day, the same questions about the time conversion. I figured making a web based script was going to be the easiest way to approach it.

Archived