Cannot connect to dedicated server on my home internet, only my tether.

Behltane

Hey all,

Hope someone can help. I have been playing on a 7 days to die dedicated server for a while now, and the other day my power was out for 12 hours and when I came back, I could no longer connect to the server. I tried various troubleshooting that I found through google, but nothing seems to work - the only thing that allows me to log in is being on my phone's tether. This makes me think it has something to do with my ISP or my router, but what's funny also is I only have the trouble with this one specific server, any other dedicated server works fine.

Has anyone encountered this issue in A19? I really like the server I'm on and my friends play there as well, but I'm unable to play unless I use my mobile phone tether. I have verified the integrity of game files. What happens when I try to connect on my home internet is it says "Connecting to (The dedicated server's name"... just like it normally would. But it never progresses to the loading screen, and eventually just boots me back to the title screen.

Thanks for any ideas or suggestions.

Yeah most likely is an issue with your ISP or router. Outside of the troubleshooting outlined in the Sticky FAQ thread, I can't help you without more information. The FAQ section on LAG and connection issues tells you how to test to find the point of failure, and what kind of information I would need.

Archived