A19 Double Horde

Thurfyr

Bug Report:

Day 7, I defeated the horde and was just waiting for dawn.  Found I needed to do something else and quit the game.  Came back in and waited a few minutes and suddenly a second horde attacked.  I survived, but defeating 2 hordes on day 7 seemed like a bug.

I now know NOT to quite while horde night is going, but it seems like a bug that I got a second horde just for exiting and coming back in.

Thurfyr

PS: Steam/PC version b157, single player (PC gives consistent 60 fps).

While I appreciate your viewpoint, something could cause a game interruption (like PC reboot or game crash) after the horde was taken care of.  I didn't have this situation, but it could happen.

As a result, at any level, I could face 2 hordes, the second of which comes when the defenses have already been beaten up by the first one.

I imagine there's some reason for this to prevent cheesing horde night by killing the app.  Wouldn't this easily be compensated for by simply having a flag that says horde completed?

Having to face 2 hordes (simply because I quit the game and restarted) seems like a bug, not a feature.

Thurfyr

Archived