Mod Request: Stash Search Bar

Have a request for a modder who would like to tackle it. As the title says, im looking for a mod that adds a search bar to the storage / backpack menus. In vanilla its not that big an issue since your carry capacity and storage containers are smaller, but like many I use mods including larger backpacks and the like, and having those its gets a bit cluttery at times. If someone could make it, I would be elated (as im sure many others would). Thanks in advance to anyone can make the mod. Cheers

3 hours ago, Avengaurd said:

Have a request for a modder who would like to tackle it. As the title says, im looking for a mod that adds a search bar to the storage / backpack menus. In vanilla its not that big an issue since your carry capacity and storage containers are smaller, but like many I use mods including larger backpacks and the like, and having those its gets a bit cluttery at times. If someone could make it, I would be elated (as im sure many others would). Thanks in advance to anyone can make the mod. Cheers

Wow you want to completely remove all inventory management.

Not a modder, but from what I understand it wouldn't be done by just a modder. You would need a programmer. This probably has to be changed in code and not just xml's. So don't get your hopes up.

I could be wrong tho.

13 hours ago, Dethar said:

Wow you want to completely remove all inventory management.

Not a modder, but from what I understand it wouldn't be done by just a modder. You would need a programmer. This probably has to be changed in code and not just xml's. So don't get your hopes up.

I could be wrong tho.

To the first part, im looking for a way to streamline gameplay. Can't speak for everyone, but i play to build based and crack skulls, not spend 10 mins looking at a screen going "where is that tape!". Like any mod, if its not your forte, then don't use it.

For the second part, i doubt it needs that much work, the game has a ton of search features already. When crafting you can type in the menu, and as you do it narrows stuff down or just type the whole word and there it is. I'm not a modder either, but from a layman perspective I figure all it would take is to take the resources' the game already has built into it, and just add it to the backpack and storage containers. If its much more complicated than that, then probably why its not been done yet, and if thats the case, well @%$*#!. Im hoping its the easy version though. 

Archived