Missing Traders

Aim4TheHead

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if this is an actual bug so I'm hoping this is ok to post here (I also couldn't find the console bug reporting forum).

My cousin started a game on ps4 that I joined around day 10ish. We are currently at day 108 and have not found a trader yet. We weren't really concerned about it at first since we didn't have any coins. Around day 90 we found a few of treasure chests so we now have a lot to spend at the trader, however; we can't find any! I started a new game and located one using the beginning tutorial and wrote down the coordinates for us to check but it wasn't there even though both games used the standard Navezgame map. We looked online and it says there should be one right near our base in the burn zone but it's just a run down house with nothing in it. We also found an actual trader post in the wasteland but it was deserted and booby trapped.

We're not sure what to do. We're so far into this game and don't want to start a new one but it's the only game I've ever played where we can't locate a trader. Has anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it? Even coordinates for the other traders for us to check would be helpful. I've looked online but I'm not sure which map we're using in the 1.18 game. They all seem to be for the PC version.

Thanks for any help!

On 5/27/2020 at 5:40 PM, SylenThunder said:

It's been a while since I played on Console, but you're either going to have a modified version of a14.7, or a15. The console is originally based on PC version a14.7, but some POI's from a15 exist.

Links to maps of those versions are on this page.

I've looked all of the maps and we've checked almost all of those spots for the trader. We may try locating the one in the snow since that's the only place we haven't explored a lot yet. I'm not sure what else to do besides start over if it's not there. We've come so far though!

Thanks for the link!

Archived