Unable to Launch 16.4 Dedicated Server

SHODAN

I am trying to load an old world, so I can pull a building from it and save it as a prefab...though I am having a bit of an issue.

Whenever I try to launch the dedicated server, via the guides given here on the forums...the server wont launch

If I do it via the .bat file, it goes through the motions, but the program never launches.

If I launch the actual 7DaysToDieServer.exe file without the bat file, the window comes up for a few seconds, then closes.

Log File seems fine till the very end, showing(error lines bulleted in post):

latform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7 Days to Die Dedicated Server\7DaysToDieServer_Data\Managed\Mono.Posix.dll (this message is harmless)

• Fallback handler could not load library D:/Program Files (x86)/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/7 Days to Die Dedicated Server/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/libc
  • Fallback handler could not load library D:/Program Files (x86)/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/7 Days to Die Dedicated Server/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/.\libc
  • Fallback handler could not load library D:/Program Files (x86)/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/7 Days to Die Dedicated Server/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/libc

2020-05-04T03:19:05 7.323 INF OnApplicationQuit
Setting up 2 worker threads for Enlighten.
  Thread -> id: 8540 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 8fec -> priority: 1 

I even tried just launching the server after a blank reinstall of the 16.4 stable build...same behavior.

Can anyone help me with this?

15 minutes ago, meganoth said:

The log messages you posted are all normal AFAIK. Post the whole log

Honestly... Now that I have tinkered a bit with the built in prefab maker in the latest version, im just going to rebuild it from scratch. It is SO much faster then the way I originally was doing it.. basically creative mode in SP...

Plus since I made a recording of it while loaded in 16.4, I can just refer to it and get back to where I was in no time.

Seems a far quicker work around then finding out whats running on my pc that is blocking the dedicated servers from running.

Archived