Thinking About Buying 7 Days To Die For Xbox one

glocc5000

i know its on sale right now for $17.99 but idk if its a good buy when i have heard worlds corrupting items missing bases getting deleted it is worth the buy me and my bro really wanna play the game together but idk if its worth it if that stuff still happens

The game is kinda boring solo but coop or multiplayer it is really good. Sure, there are bugs as it is still in Alpha development but after 700hours of gameplay since A11 I never had any gamebreaking issues. I'd say go for it especially with sale it is worth !

Edit : wait, I didn't see it was console version, so I don't know :s

yea i dont wanna waste money on it and then me and my bro play it for awhile and then we lose our stuff was really looking forward to playing with him but im guessing ill have to pass and i guess buy dragon quest builders for the nintendo switch even tho its not couch coop rerally just wanted to have fun this weekend with my bro guess if anything we can play minecraft again

yea i dont wanna waste money on it and then me and my bro play it for awhile and then we lose our stuff was really looking forward to playing with him but im guessing ill have to pass and i guess buy dragon quest builders for the nintendo switch even tho its not couch coop rerally just wanted to have fun this weekend with my bro guess if anything we can play minecraft again

I bought it back in February and I've been having a blast playing it. I know how to avoid the Md5 bug and never lost my base or anything. The only people who get hit with the Md5 bug are the people who don't do their research and look into how to avoid losing their stuff. I made a post on here in the console section under general, it's titled as "How to avoid Md5 XB1". With that being said, most of the negative reviews in the Microsoft Store is from young kids and salty gamers who are upset because the game hasn't been updated.

However I can tell you right now that, the game is a lot of fun and a lot of those salty a** reviews make it seem worse than what it really is lol! And like I was saying before, long as you follow the method whenever the game crashes you won't have a problem with losing your stuff. I've been playing for about 3 months now and the game has only crashed on me 3 or 4 times, I usually close out of the game and restart it every 2-3 hours to refresh the memory and I never have a problem. Since I started playing it on XB1 it's now my favorite game to play, love it!

PS: 7 Days To Die is Minecraft on steroids!!!

I bought it back in February and I've been having a blast playing it. I know how to avoid the Md5 bug and never lost my base or anything. The only people who get hit with the Md5 bug are the people who don't do their research and look into how to avoid losing their stuff. I made a post on here in the console section under general, it's titled as "How to avoid Md5 XB1". With that being said, most of the negative reviews in the Microsoft Store is from young kids and salty gamers who are upset because the game hasn't been updated.

However I can tell you right now that, the game is a lot of fun and a lot of those salty a** reviews make it seem worse than what it really is lol! And like I was saying before, long as you follow the method whenever the game crashes you won't have a problem with losing your stuff. I've been playing for about 3 months now and the game has only crashed on me 3 or 4 times, I usually close out of the game and restart it every 2-3 hours to refresh the memory and I never have a problem. Since I started playing it on XB1 it's now my favorite game to play, love it!

you got me to buy it man thanks for the MD5 error fix if it ever happens ill try that and here is a screenshot :D me and my bro are gonna play it now

guess u really cant see the image but i bought it :)

36f906ece70b6741b8a703910716665a.png.b7e3bde69b3c65c0278394828d8cd420.png

do you know if it works on local coop tho? someone said the MD5 fix did not work on multiplayer only solo

Just make sure to delete your local save from "Delete From Console" after every crash, if you do this everytime after the game crashes then chances are you'll be fine. But if you don't and you start the game back up right away, there's always that possibility of you overwriting your cloud save with the Md5 bug if it did happen. So make sure after the game crashes go to "Manage Games & Add-ons", then from there delete your "Profile" from your console, but make sure you don't hit "Delete From Everywhere" because then you'll delete your entire save from the cloud which wouldn't be good lol! I'd also delete the "Reserved Space" as well. So once you do those two things you're now good to go and start the game back up which will then sync your last save from the cloud after you press start at the main menu. And to be honest I'm not 100% if it works in multiplayer where randon players can join, I'd assume it would work for both but take that with a grain of salt.

However just make sure to delete your local save before starting the game back up whenever the game crashes and you shouldn't experience any issues whatsoever. The worst thing that will happen is you might lose maybe 5-10 mins of progress where you might have to rebuild a wall or something, but it still beats losing half of your base and items in chests. And to be on the safe side, make sure you're playing co-op with your brother in a "Local Game" where only your friends are eligible to join and you should be fine. I usually play with 120 min days for 24 hr cycles, so after 2 full days have passed which is 2 hrs and 40 mins I usually exit the game, quit the app, and then restart the game back up with a fresh reboot. What this does is it removes any memory leaks that may have been building up which can cause the game to eventually crash, so if you make it a habit to do this every 2-3 hours then your game shouldn't crash. The only time my game would crash is whenever I would forget to close out the app and restart it which was only a few times since I started playing.

Just make sure to delete your local save from "Delete From Console" after every crash, if you do this everytime after the game crashes then chances are you'll be fine. But if you don't and you start the game back up right away, there's always that possibility of you overwriting your cloud save with the Md5 bug if it did happen. So make sure after the game crashes go to "Manage Games & Add-ons", then from there delete your "Profile" from your console, but make sure you don't hit "Delete From Everywhere" because then you'll delete your entire save from the cloud which wouldn't be good lol! I'd also delete the "Reserved Space" as well. So once you do those two things you're now good to go and start the game back up which will then sync your last save from the cloud after you press start at the main menu. And to be honest I'm not 100% if it works in multiplayer where randon players can join, I'd assume it would work for both but take that with a grain of salt.

However just make sure to delete your local save before starting the game back up whenever the game crashes and you shouldn't experience any issues whatsoever. The worst thing that will happen is you might lose maybe 5-10 mins of progress where you might have to rebuild a wall or something, but it still beats losing half of your base and items in chests. And to be on the safe side, make sure you're playing co-op with your brother in a "Local Game" where only your friends are eligible to join and you should be fine. I usually play with 120 min days for 24 hr cycles, so after 2 full days have passed which is 2 hrs and 40 mins I usually exit the game, quit the app, and then restart the game back up with a fresh reboot. What this does is it removes any memory leaks that may have been building up which can cause the game to eventually crash, so if you make it a habit to do this every 2-3 hours then your game shouldn't crash. The only time my game would crash is whenever I would forget to close out the app and restart it which was only a few times since I started playing.

cool man thanks for the information do i just quit out the game or restart the whole console? like every 2 full days do a full shutdown then delete save but not everywhere then launch the game again? or if it does not crash and i catch it in time do i just quit out the game then just delete profile, reserved space then just start the game back up or if it does not crash can i just exit the game then just start it back up again? sorry if i am confusing you just trying to get it right

No you don't need to delete the save every 2-3 hrs, only if the game crashes is when you delete your "Profile" from "Delete From Console" which is located at the bottom where it says "Saved Data". And restarting the game every 2-3 hrs is just to keep it from crashing, that's why I play with my 24 hr day cycles set to 120 mins which can be changed in the game's settings. By default it's set to 50 mins for a full 24 hrs to pass in-game, but you can set 24 hr days to 30, 50, 60, and 120 mins which is what I have it set on. Setting 24 hr days to 120 mins not only gives you more time to play each day, but it also helps me as a reminder when to quit out of the game through the pause button, quit, and then actually closing the app so I can do a fresh launch of the game. Starting the game up from a fresh state every 2-3 hrs isn't mandatory, but it definitely helps to reduce the crashing.

Also when you reduce the crashing this means, you won't need to delete your profile/save as much unless the game crashes for some other odd reason. I know this process can sound a bit confusing but it's really not, it's just you're not use to having to do this with other games but it's fairly simple once you get the hang of it. Oh and to answer your other question about if you need to restart your Xbox One every 2-3 hrs, no you don't and never have to, you simply just quit the game through the pause menu so it saves your game and then once you're back at the main menu in the game just close the entire app and then start the game back up again like if you was starting the game up for the first time. Well let me know what you think of the game so far, have you and your brother been enjoying it, hope you guys are having as much fun as I am, cheers!

me and my bro been playing it but we always end up starving from hunger we actually finally manged to get a good world and we have a house with a pool with unlimited supply of water so we should be good in the long run but trying to find food is pretty hard

Archived