Nitrado Admins: does Upgrading/Downgrading cause server to wipe progress?

Comp625

I run a private server through Nitrado. We currently have the "Public Server" package with 10 player slots and the "Advanced +2.60US$" tier. I'd like to change it to 6 player slots and upgrade it to the "Professional +6.50US$" tier. If I do so, will the server reset and reinstall the game causing us to lose our progress entirely? I want to avoid wiping our progress.

Why I'm asking: I've noticed that whenever the server hits 4gb of RAM used (approx. 2.5 hours of gameplay with 4 people), the server crashes and auto reboots. Hoping the Professional Tier allows for more RAM.

9b6d3208a79b1d607a42152706b1e8a1.jpg.0acd32a1727e44ddf4fb77441252ce55.jpg

This would be a question for the folks at Nitrado, not here.

Though I do have a question for you.

If the server is crashing at 4GB RAM used, how much are they allotting the server in the first place?

Their support isn't really responsive so I figured I'd try here first.

They don't publicly state but I'm going to assume 4GB is being allotted based on the graph -- it was around 3970mb (3.97gb) when it crashed. With no one on, the server hovers around 2.5gb.

6c22445e1cd4082ae7c33b4f59ff2dae.thumb.jpg.565118b0f880ba28717deecce66c2033.jpg

Also FWIW, my issues began coincided with me increasing the "Maximum Spawned Zombies" from default 64 to 100. There were reports of others who used a significantly higher number (200 or more) with the only downside being Client-side drop in framerate. Not server crashing.

I had ran "80" for a day or two and it seemed fine so I'll revert back to it.

Also FWIW, my issues began coincided with me increasing the "Maximum Spawned Zombies" from default 64 to 100. There were reports of others who used a significantly higher number (200 or more) with the only downside being Client-side drop in framerate. Not server crashing.

I had ran "80" for a day or two and it seemed fine so I'll revert back to it.

Anything over 90 is very bad.

And 4GB RAM is not enough. Minimum requirement is 8GB.

Archived