Repeater Crossbow

Thaumatically

Is there by chance a modlet that adds a repeating crossbow to the game?

I've managed to find one on Nexus (Repeater Crossbow) but unfortunately it seems like A18 changed the coding so now it's impossible to get the blueprint for it, schematic or skill.

I've seen videos of Valmod online having such a weapon as well, but it seems outdated and so far I'm content with just modlets and expanding on the base game. Is it possible to update or even make one from scratch? It seems it wouldn't be hard, even for a beginner like myself.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Is there by chance a modlet that adds a repeating crossbow to the game?

I've managed to find one on Nexus (Repeater Crossbow) but unfortunately it seems like A18 changed the coding so now it's impossible to get the blueprint for it, schematic or skill.

I've seen videos of Valmod online having such a weapon as well, but it seems outdated and so far I'm content with just modlets and expanding on the base game. Is it possible to update or even make one from scratch? It seems it wouldn't be hard, even for a beginner like myself.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Hi Thaumatically

You can change in the original file to launch more crossbow projectiles, I did it that way.

You can add a new one, just look at the xml code of the original Crossbow and just change the unity.3d object that will show in the game and obviously the name, so create your modlet.

In nexus there is a Russiandood mod called Magbow.

I hope it helps you, good luck

Gouki

Archived