Help with new shapes

franksouza183

How can we add new shapes to be used with parameter "model =?" when using the "" shape "=" new "'? I mean models with paintable meshes. I remember seeing a post from someone from TFP on some social network, in the release announcement (I don't remember which version) he said that, from that version, "we" can add new forms, but with "we" did he mean TFP or all of us? I'm sure many here go through this when building something in the game and miss a specific piece to complete the lego challenge, leading to a discouragement caused by the frustration of not being able to fix through mods.

If this is not possible, is there at least one list of all shapes used in the "Model" property?

Thanks

Thanks for answering. Interesting, so, it is possible. I hope they open the related code and allow us to explore this functionality periodically questioned here in the forum, modders are the ones who keeps a game alive. Perhaps TFP's reluctance to talk more about this is because they plan their future DLC's around it, since we can basically make a new game with that. I don't like external models for creating basic shapes, for the simple reason they're not paintable, the idea of making a specific shape for every texture is bad, it would be insanely laborious to maintain. Thanks again!

Archived