Ideas for new poi's

sgtironsides

I had a few ideas for some new POI'S I think would be cool to add to the game

.1st would be A crashed military helicopter surrounded by military zombies.

.2nd would be a crashed commercial jet surrounded by the zombie passengers with luggage scattered all over

the place.

.3rd would be a train yard filled with train carts some you would open would have cargo others could have

zombies inside.

Feel free to comment your Ideas for new POI'S.

All of the below ideas are serious:

We need more restaurants: coffee shops, pizza places, a Chinese food place filled with zombie dogs because of memes, and an Italian restaurant filled with fat cop zombies and businessmen because also memes.

A mall, with one or two stores in it and the rest are empty and abandoned.

A nursing home, a small airport, a small church filled with snakes because they were snake handling Pentecostals, a moonshiners shack in the middle of the woods.

Grandpa's trailer in the woods where the ground is covered in trash and land mines,

an underground aztec pyramid infested with zombie strippers

a ufo crash site

a toxic waste dump, and a secret black ops lab hidden in the desert.

All of the below ideas are serious:

We need more restaurants: coffee shops, pizza places, a Chinese food place filled with zombie dogs because of memes, and an Italian restaurant filled with fat cop zombies and businessmen because also memes.

A mall, with one or two stores in it and the rest are empty and abandoned.

A nursing home, a small airport, a small church filled with snakes because they were snake handling Pentecostals, a moonshiners shack in the middle of the woods.

Grandpa's trailer in the woods where the ground is covered in trash and land mines,

an underground aztec pyramid infested with zombie strippers

a ufo crash site

a toxic waste dump, and a secret black ops lab hidden in the desert.

I've built 1 of those, working on another, may see it on not a gamer gaming video one day soon hopefully, + I built an auto wreckers, I think Americans call them pick and pays or something. I just don't know how to share them on here as files are not accepted

Archived