Audio subtitles

Zerlloth

I think it would be hard to implement unless they added distance indicators to subtitles, something like (distance growl{over 12m away}) (Growl {11-8m away}) and (Close Growl {7-5m away}) (Chasing Growl {4m and closing})

it would be a good project though, and could potentially be a buying point for an under-served group of people

(I say under-served, but I don't 100% know if thats the proper term, so please don't hate on me for it)

I think it would be hard to implement unless they added distance indicators to subtitles, something like (distance growl{over 12m away}) (Growl {11-8m away}) and (Close Growl {7-5m away}) (Chasing Growl {4m and closing})

it would be a good project though, and could potentially be a buying point for an under-served group of people

(I say under-served, but I don't 100% know if thats the proper term, so please don't hate on me for it)

I'll not hate you cuz of that :'D And yea, thats what i meant... Like for example in minecraft "Rolling card >>" So... you dont have to mention distance.. just if there is some sound probably direction... :)

Archived