Item crafting in A18

bobrpggamer

What is up with the item crafting now, I read that the items are based on perks instead of INT. First the combining items in A16, which was cool in my opinion, to maxing out INT. in A17 now in A18 I have no clue of what to do.

This being so, how do you know what creates what, does sexual tyrannosaurus perk level increase Pickaxe and Shovel quality? If so is there some way to really know what perk creates what item at high quality?

I guess I have been put on some sort of shine, although I am unaware of why, if someone could let me know if I overstepped my mark somehow or offended anyone, I would like to know. maybe asking for help on a new PC put some people off? I really do not know.

Seriously guys did I piss anyone off?

very clear in game with a couple odd exceptions that actually don't matter all that much (except access to craft them in the first place)

- weapons are under their specific skill, with rocket launchers being in perception explosives and SMGs being in agility pistols (as the odd ones out)

- all harvesting and repair tools are miner69er including hammer (which isn't very clear), and auger/chainsaw (which makes sense but is also not terribly clear), but NOT including wrench (which is specifically in perception -> salvage operations)

- armor is straight forward, but mining helmet quality is based on light armor, and fire hat is based on heavy armor.

- crafting stations, random medical items, and vehicles are all under various places in the INT tree, and I just suggest reading the perk to find out what unlocks what.

Finally, you can type any item into the crafting interface and click the "lock" icon at the top of the description to see what unlocks it. It'll tell you which perk unlocks it, or if it is only unlocked via schematic.

Ah, thank you Fluffyrizzo. I will check it out but last time I looked it was still hard to see which perk does what and this of course after many, many hours in A17.

A18 has me a bit bewildered as what to even do and has thrown me off the game so much the first bloodmoon is going to kill me for sure.

very clear in game with a couple odd exceptions that actually don't matter all that much (except access to craft them in the first place)

- weapons are under their specific skill, with rocket launchers being in perception explosives and SMGs being in agility pistols (as the odd ones out)

- all harvesting and repair tools are miner69er including hammer (which isn't very clear), and auger/chainsaw (which makes sense but is also not terribly clear), but NOT including wrench (which is specifically in perception -> salvage operations)

- armor is straight forward, but mining helmet quality is based on light armor, and fire hat is based on heavy armor.

- crafting stations, random medical items, and vehicles are all under various places in the INT tree, and I just suggest reading the perk to find out what unlocks what.

Finally, you can type any item into the crafting interface and click the "lock" icon at the top of the description to see what unlocks it. It'll tell you which perk unlocks it, or if it is only unlocked via schematic.

Thank you this is what I needed to know.

Archived