Electricity update

hunluki

Hi TFPs,

I mentioed a few times, but I think the pimp dreams forum is the right place for this topic. Please in the future, do some electricity related updates.

1. Electric stoves to cook food

2. Electric furnace

3. Fridges/freezers (if you store your food here it can have some buffs on it)

4. Working ACs/Heaters to make other biomes habitable

5. Electric bikes/cars

6. More and advanced switches (alternate, Xor, other logical switches)

7. More input for electric devices for more complex systems.

8. Fix the current electricity system. Example: Solar bank with 50W max output and then a battery with 100W. On daytime if you want 60W it should use the 50W solar and 10W from the battery. Currently it overloads the SB and something will not work.

9. If you have multiple batteries in a BB, please let they charge at the same time, not only one. 6x5W would be much useful.

10. Better quality batteries should charge up faster maybe 10-15-20 watts.

11. Let us craft solar cells and batteries. It can cost a lot, doesn't matter, only the option is the key.

Thanks!

Hi TFPs,

I mentioed a few times, but I think the pimp dreams forum is the right place for this topic. Please in the future, do some electricity related updates.

1. Electric stoves to cook food

2. Electric furnace

3. Fridges/freezers (if you store your food here it can have some buffs on it)

4. Working ACs/Heaters to make other biomes habitable

5. Electric bikes/cars

6. More and advanced switches (alternate, Xor, other logical switches)

7. More input for electric devices for more complex systems.

8. Fix the current electricity system. Example: Solar bank with 50W max output and then a battery with 100W. On daytime if you want 60W it should use the 50W solar and 10W from the battery. Currently it overloads the SB and something will not work.

9. If you have multiple batteries in a BB, please let they charge at the same time, not only one. 6x5W would be much useful.

10. Better quality batteries should charge up faster maybe 10-15-20 watts.

11. Let us craft solar cells and batteries. It can cost a lot, doesn't matter, only the option is the key.

Thanks!

i like some of them but i think the stove could be a item to craft that is like a fire stove! made with iron , stone and other stuff

The basic idea is to make electricity more important so we can use it for more complex stuff. Fire in a stove is just a cosmetical thing, it will also uses wood/coal/etc. My point is to use electricity for more endgame stuff.

i can see that. maybe you can get mods for say a workbench that you need electricity for.

also more traps could be nice

Yepp. Basically maybe "lvl 7" stuff that can be only constructed with this electric furnaces, some special foods that can be only created in an oven and these things maybe can rot as well so you need a fridge to cool them. TFPs don't like the rot system as far as I know, but maybe only these high tier stuff can be the key, so lower quality foods can stay the same as now.

Also the AC/Heaters would be nice, so we can make homes in currently not really habitable biomes. But for this, we need "sealed" houses, so it can be a really big update. A big hole in the wall/roof could really hurt the temperature.

Archived