I love these perk magazines in a18.

Scyris

Seriously some of these offer some great stuff. One of my Favorites is urban combat vol 6. When in combat, it removes any armor encumbrance, so you can run around in a fight in heavy armor as if your naked, If you have mods in your armor to reduce the penalties like custom fittings etc, your mobility can actually go OVER 100%, i'm at 102% when this book procs in a fight. I do wish these perk books had some status icons though when their effects activate especially for ones like the one I just mentioned.

Yeah they're pretty cool. I wonder how hard it is to complete any of the sets. I think for my next run, I'm going to save up some skill points early game, until I find a few magazines that point me in the direction of how to perk.

Between this, the schematics dropping again and the new food, A18 definitely improved the scavenging/looting part of the game.

Yeah they're pretty cool. I wonder how hard it is to complete any of the sets. I think for my next run, I'm going to save up some skill points early game, until I find a few magazines that point me in the direction of how to perk.

Between this, the schematics dropping again and the new food, A18 definitely improved the scavenging/looting part of the game.

Its pretty hard to complete the sets as book cases where you'll get the majority seem pretty rare. Easiest bet would probally be having a network of traders close by that you can check their stock every few days and buy the ones your missing.

If i see something interesting at a trader i buy it without a doubt. Already looted a couple books, but considering i don't expect to happen upon a library, nor get much out of it with the current level and skills, it's gonna take a while before i gather anything noteworthy. The best i found was +10% damage to pistols, which i use.

Archived