Holes in landscape in bottom of grand canyon

zootal

Navezgane, the big canyon to the south. Towards the north end of the canyon. I'm at 1400S 750E. If you look at the ruins to the East, there are hug holes in the landscape. I can fall into them. Before I file a bug report, can some kind soul go to this place and see if they also see the holes? All of my players are seeing this, and restarting the server did not fix it.

Edit: I'm running the linux client with an nVidia RTX2600. Another player is running Windows 7 with an nVidia 1060.

I see this on the server. I think I'll post a bug report on this, as all of my players see it. Interesting enough, it's not static - more and more polygons are dropping out in this general area.

Failed setting triangles. Some indices are referencing out of bounds vertices. IndexCount: 363, VertexCount: 101

Failed setting triangles. Some indices are referencing out of bounds vertices. IndexCount: 1320, VertexCount: 334

Failed setting triangles. Some indices are referencing out of bounds vertices. IndexCount: 363, VertexCount: 101

Failed setting triangles. Some indices are referencing out of bounds vertices. IndexCount: 1326, VertexCount: 334

Archived