Help in Bloodmoon Horde day FPS drop to 5-10

julyan

Need Help, I am playing with a lot of my friends 4-8 players with our own dedicated server, and at horde day or sometimes when in a large POI we get a massived FPS drop. I set all my settings to low, everything even the UMA texture except Texture Streaming which is "On".

Normally without a lot of Zombies I am at 100 FPS, but at horde night the game spawns more than 15-20 vultures, screamers, bloaters and other zombies non-stop. although we can defend the base, but this is due to traps. We can't even aim with 5 FPS specially the flying vultures.

Is there a way or possible fix to this?

My system Specs:

Ryzen 7 2700x

GTX 1070Ti 8GB

16GB Ram

500GB SSD

and no my system does not heat up. The game only Uses 30-40% CPU and 50% GPU which is weird.

Need Help, I am playing with a lot of my friends 4-8 players with our own dedicated server, and at horde day or sometimes when in a large POI we get a massived FPS drop. I set all my settings to low, everything even the UMA texture except Texture Streaming which is "On".

Normally without a lot of Zombies I am at 100 FPS, but at horde night the game spawns more than 15-20 vultures, screamers, bloaters and other zombies non-stop. although we can defend the base, but this is due to traps. We can't even aim with 5 FPS specially the flying vultures.

Is there a way or possible fix to this?

My system Specs:

Ryzen 7 2700x

GTX 1070Ti 8GB

16GB Ram

500GB SSD

and no my system does not heat up. The game only Uses 30-40% CPU and 50% GPU which is weird.

When you say your own dedicated server are you talking about a rented one or one of you has a computer used as a dedicated server?

The reason i ask is my brother in law use to host our games from his computer which would also cause problems on horde nights this was during alpha 15. Since then ive rented a dedicated server and do not have any problems thus far with large horde nights or pois. (I do get drops but not to unplayable levels.) I think with 20-30 zombies spawned ive dropped to around 40fps very comparable computer.

Ryzen 2700X @ 4.25ghz

Gtx 1080

16gb DDR4 3000mhz

Game installed on SSD

Im thinking its a server sided issue if you want the info for the server i rent from pm me and ill give you the info.

Archived