7 Days To Die - Idea:

y_soap_74

Sorry, I’m new to the forums but not to the game. I’ve been playing 7D2D since 2017. My friend and I absolutely enjoy it but have been laying off of it due to the same thing over and over again. Anyway I don’t know if I’m posting this to the right part of the forums.

So, from what I’ve been reading/skimming over the past few months, the developers have been struggling to get the source code (I think the source code?) to update the console versions. And I believe TTG put a price on it that the developers are unwilling or can’t pay.

So, why not tell your customers/players how much that price is. What if you (the developers) set a Go-Fund-Me or something. Idk if people are willing to donate but it’s worth a shot. Now, idk if TTG has that source code because I remember reading that they auctioned it off and someone anonymous bought it.

Key points: Go-Fund-Me.

Please respond, peace ✌️

Not sure where you seen that they was unwilling or can't pay from.

Long story short. TT bought right to the game to publish it on console. TT went out of business. The rights to the console version went for auction and as of now we have no clue who bought the rights. TFP are working on getting them back and last they said which was a few days ago from this post was that it is a legal mess they are still working on trying to get straightened out. So once the lawyers work out whatever it is behind doors that we are unaware of then it is possible console will get an update. Could be long ways off before it happens.

So really no Go-Fund-Me is goin to help the legal battle they are dealing with besides pay the lawyers.

Archived