Truck Update - alpha 18 - for Joel

KrashYT22

1. I saw on social networks the news that they want to add trucks that can be viewed, and find resources in them. They look pretty atmospheric (create a good atmosphere of the game) (I don't know how it sounds, I am writing through an interpreter) .

2. So, I came up with an idea for a game design that may appeal to many players who like to explore the game:

2.1 Make finding objects (resources that can be obtained from the truck by inspection (not breakdown)) - physical. For it will be very simple, and probably stupid to get everything by pressing only the "E" button

2.2 What does it mean physically: for example, looking into the cab of the truck, you can look at the seat, and there may lie a bottle of water, or a pistol, a handful of cartridge. In the legs may lie a treasure map, or canned food. Randomly under the seat may be a box, which already in turn can be viewed with the "E" button. The box may be empty or full. It may be locked (and the castle will have for example 250 hit points).

2.3 In the booth of the car it will be possible to climb, there a zombie can sleep on the floor. Also on the floor can roll objects that you can pick up. Also there may be boxes, 1, 2, 3, etc. TD. Building materials, or it will be empty.

END . I hope this idea will appeal to many, and you support it. Or maybe add some ideas of yours here. Especially it would be nice if the developers pay attention to it. For a truck is a cool thing, and why not do it at once better than just a one-button drawer for things.

Let me remind you once again, I am writing through a translator, so that some moments may be distorted, or transmitted incorrectly.

They have started adding things like weapons caches and medical supplies as lootable objects laying on desks and on the floor that destroy upon looting them. It would be cool to do more of these things in large vehicles like the trucks and busses.

They have started adding things like weapons caches and medical supplies as lootable objects laying on desks and on the floor that destroy upon looting them. It would be cool to do more of these things in large vehicles like the trucks and busses.

Well, in my opinion this was what I said about the truck)

Buses in fact are now just big boxes. They can be disassembled as a machine, but they understand 10 times longer, and when disassembling, almost zero resources are given than from the same machine.

Archived